Pacific Outdoor Living is a leader in the landscaping & outdoor living industry. We are very busy and are looking for professional designers with a heavy emphasis on landscape sales in addition to design skills.
We need Designers who excel in the aesthetic realm of design, and who can also close their own design sales projects to be built. We make it very easy by providing leads and setting appointments for you on a weekly basis. Our leads are VERY well qualified, motivated, high-end residential customers that intend to do a landscape project at their home. We have developed a team to help each Landscape Designer with the site measurements, CAD drawings, estimating, and even the material selection. Just bring your creativity and join our team!
Base salary of $50,000 plus commissions. Our designers historically make upwards of $75,000-$100,000 a year!
- 4 years+ experience as a designer
- Good understanding of general costs of job construction (ability to Ballpark)
- Have a portfolio of your past work for our review
- Substantial track record of selling your own designs
- Experience in working with installation crews to achieve desired design goals
- Ability to meet with clients at their properties and manage client accounts
- Experience running your own company a plus
Please email your resume/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be prepared to show work experience, references, and additional testing, as needed.